Wednesday, December 11, 2002

hooray for me! my spanish presentation was grr-eat! apparently i still had some leftover animosity that got translated into revved up energy. my classmates told me my presentation rocked - of course i think that their sympathy for the disaster on monday helped. :) so i've got tomorrow left and a paper to write over the weekend. i've definitely noticed that mood has been significantly more cheery with each thing that i finish and don't have to think about anymore.

and of course, there is always that good ol' remedy of retail therapy. yea, i said it. retail therapy. on my way home from the bus stop drop-off, i passed by gotrocks - a semi-new agey store full of rocks, stones, and jewelry, etc. and the pendant that i've been eyeing since before thanksgiving was just sitting in the window - begging me to buy it. it was my christmas present to myself! yay! so pretty...peridot, pink tourmaline, and blue tourmaline set in sterling silver on a black leather cord... fun fun!

No comments: