Friday, June 04, 2004

oi. all systems are out of balance. my sleep pattern has been off until maybe last night. my stomach has not been feeling good. yea...still doesn't feel good. my eating habits are starting to normalize. but i'm still trying to eat carefully since my stomach is at war against me. and nothing on my keyboard is where i expect it to be. i had gotten use to the spanish keyboard, which puts the @, ?, /, ', -, and some other things in different places. i think i've actually forgotten where those things are on our keyboards. and, i can't think of the appropriate words in english to express myself. lame. but on the other hand, it is kind of cool to think that i have words to express myself in spanish.

i miss spain. i don't think that it will fully hit me until i start going through my pictures that's i'm not there anymore. ok, who wants to go to spain? i'm already planning my trip back...it will happen.

No comments: