Wednesday, May 18, 2005

stadium food

i love stadium food. it's right up there with fair food. i had the grand slam special [barbeque chicken on a spicy hot link on a bun] with a side of chips first. later, i really wanted garlic fries. so even though i was still really full from the grand slam, i bought the fries anyway, along with a regular-sized soda. that was a very bad decision. i felt so sick afterwards. and i could still taste the garlic fries this morning. so gross! i would say that i've learned my lesson, but i'm sure i'll end up doing the same thing next time.

1 comment:

Jon F said...

as I saw on a website movie...I'm sure you can guess...

"a whole lot of a good thing is a great thing! But too much of a good thing is a very very bad thing."

I think the website was homestarrunner or something like that. I never watched it again...but I guess he was right.