Friday, March 31, 2006

tool move of the week

i got back to LA last night (thursday). sadly, my actual flight was scheduled for wednesday. when i bought my tickets, i really thought that i picked thursday for my return flight and then didn't bother to look closely enough to confirm the date. so yesterday afternoon, at like 2pm, i'm sitting in my brother's room trying to do online check-in and it wasn't working - not with my mileage number, not with my reservation number, and not with my credit card. i was getting a little annoyed, so i referred back to my e-mail confirmation and was looking through it for more info, and i came across the following "Mar. 29" and i looked at my watch, which read "3-30." i missed my flight. i freaked out for about a minute, then i called united and got the same flight for thursday, but it cost me $100. i am so lame. i swore my brothers to secrecy. i'll tell my parents later...like...a few years from now where it will be too late to lecture and nag. it didn't help that andy kept chanting "stephie's stupid" over and over again...inviting my parents to ask why. i've already threatened them with telling my parents their secrets if they tell on me. sibling bonds - gotta love it.

-----------------------------

and if you're in the seattle area, check out invisible children

  • April 5th - HUB @ University of Washington (Seattle) @ 6:30/8:00pm
  • April 9th - Seattle Asian Art Museum @ 2:00pm
  • April 11th - Dematay Hall 150 @ Seattle Pacific University @ 7:00pm
  • April 11th - Overland Christian Church (Redmond) @ 7:30pm
  • No comments: