Thursday, July 20, 2006

eye disease magnet

i woke up this morning and i started thinking that maybe it was going to be a rough day, especially when it took me an hour to get to downtown, which is only 10 miles away. surely enough, later in the day, my left eye started feeling funny. then much later, i looked at it and it was a little swollen. my awesome roommates diagnosed my eye. i have preseptal cellulitis. it's like infected due to some sinus-related issue. now my eye looks like i got stung by a mosquito. sigh. God has a sense of humor...
:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

pooor steph. I hope you feel better! ~ mrs. li

Anonymous said...

:(

Anonymous said...

one time i rubbed my eye to hard and i got a blister on it. Like a little water-sac on the white part of my eye. it went away after a few hours, but when I blinked, you could see the thing being squeezed like a ripe pimple.

steph said...

thanks for all the well-wishes :D and ryan...that just might be an overshare...

Anonymous said...

Thanks! btw, I'm using that picture of yours to create a myspace account. mwuahahahah (<--evil laugh)