Sunday, July 02, 2006

phlegm and pink-eye

as i've mentioned, i've been a little sick. this morning, i woke up to nasty phlegm in my throat - i spit it out and it was olive green. sorry to those that really didn't want to know. :) and, my nose has been running snotty all day. plus, i discovered that my left eye had crusty goopy badness and pam (OD) told me it was pink-eye. and, my sunburned back finally decided to start peeling. i was hotness personified - attractive, i tell you. not really. and, i had to attend two weddings.

the weddings were lovely, as all weddings should be. i was gift girl for che and jason and just a guest for mark and won. it's always great to spend time with friends who i haven't seen in a long while. it definitely makes me miss living up here - not getting to see them whenever i want. sad.

and now, i've officially lost my voice. everytime i say something, somebody laughs at me...currently, it is mostly noah. punk. i sound like a 6 year old right now. i haven't had enough rest in the last few days to actually start recovering, but hopefully, i'll be able to get some rest tonight and tomorrow morning as pam, noah, and chris drive me up to seattle to catch my flight back to LA.

it'll be hard to leave tomorrow :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poor steph...noah didn't tell me you were here. stinko noah....mrs. li