Saturday, December 17, 2005

i think it broke

on monday morning, i woke up and my neck hurt really, really bad. i slept on it funny, and it was super painful. i couldn't really turn my head and tilt it back, or lean it forward for that matter. i never realized how heavy my stupid head is. it's gotten better over the week, but it still hurts, but only on the right side. and i still can't tilt it back. is everyone's head this heavy? i know that according to the little kid in jerry maguire, it weighs 8lbs...that's a lot, a bowling ball in fact. and my cheek hurts too. i went to see the dentist and i had some cavaties...which is super not cool since i've been taking care of my teeth, with flossing and listerine and everything! boo. it actually kind of feels like when i had my wisdom teeth pulled, except it doesn't look swollen, it only feels like it.

have i mentioned how i love vacation? i really missed having winter break over the last 2 years.

No comments: