Tuesday, February 06, 2007

cabin fever

it has been oddly warm the last few days for february. yesterday it was something around 80 and today, in the mid 70s. i look out my window and it's beautifully sunny. i would much rather be at the beach than cooped up in my apartment writing my thesis, which does happen to be coming along kind of nicely. still, i'm getting antsy sitting in front of this computer screen trying to write intelligent and revolutionary things.

i want to go to the beach.

on a different note, i've been meaning to post pictures and write about hawaii, but like i said, i've been trying to be all academic and smart. i'll get to it as soon as i finish this portion of my paper.

break over - back to work... boo...

[edit]
this is the conversation i just had with my brother:

mikey: steve nash injured
mikey: this is bs
me: so no RAW?
me: wait...who's steve nash?
mikey: steve nash of the phoenix suns
me: oooh
me: oh...white guy?
mikey: the 2 time reigning mvp
me: with long hair
mikey: yeah
me: i was thinking steve austin.
me: hahahaha
mikey: P
mikey: hahahaha dumb

my excuse - my brain is fried from writing!

No comments: