Sunday, February 25, 2007

visitors!

wendy and josh are in LA! we've been eating and hanging out - it's so fun! it's like having a bit of home here. and i love that i'm getting to share this part/phase of my life with people who know me in a different context.

tonight, they got to come and visit my church and i was so excited for them to come. i really love my church. obviously, we are aren't perfect, but it has been the environment that has helped foster so much growth for me this last year. this adds to the love i have. and tonight, at least for me, was just another reminder of why i feel such a big pull towards it. i was totally moved by the sharing of the amazing people that i go to church with and get to call friends. i love that wendy and josh felt blessed by being part of the service tonight and that they were given time to share their heart and their ministry, though they were pretty much strangers to exodus. that, in and of itself, moved me. and that we prayed for them - even more so. i'm not sure i can even express in words what i felt tonight. i just know that my heart was bursting with such joy and encouragement and sense of love and being embraced.

No comments: