Sunday, November 09, 2003

i am so excited not to work for the next two days. i hope to use my time off wisely. this means not sleeping until noon and then being unproductive. i hope to finish off a couple of knitting projects, send out two care packages, paint some frames, and perhaps even make a few christmas cards. ambitious, i know. last year, i purchased a whole slew of card making tools, thinking that i would save so much money by making my own cards instead of buying the boxed cards from the store. obviously, i didn't really think through my plan logically. but, if i make my own christmas cards for the rest of my life, i will have achieved my original goal of saving money.

this weekend was filled with busyness. mindy and wendy visited, so of course there was lots of food and hanging out with lot of people. good fun. we all went to see love actually. i loved it. it's the best of all my worlds - it's british AND a romantic comedy with the likes of colin firth and hugh grant. what's not to love? i think that i shall see it again. plus, i really want to watch elf, with will ferrell. it looks like a funny and lovable movie.

No comments: