Sunday, November 17, 2002

the end of the quarter is quickly drawing near...and i'm starting to freak out...3 small mini-projects, 2 short papers, 1 long paper, 1 super-duper report/paper, and 2 presentations. doesn't that sounds insane? not to mention...there's still 3 more tests to come. once again...my procrastination has helped me back myself into yet another corner. but on the bright side, i went to work today and had my first performance review - which was a month early, but apparently my bosses/superiors feel i've been doing a stellar job and i got a raise! yay! with the bad...always a good :)

and my schedule that i was all excited about...isn't all that exciting anymore - since i totally screwed it up...there's this one class i need on mon/wed, but now it's all full, and if i take it in spring, it's everyday, rather than 2 hours, twice a week. doh. i'm going to keep checking on the time schedule until somebody drops it. i must have it.

and tomorrow...i get to watch my friend donny get baptized! so awesome! see...something good for the bad [the bad being school work and crappy scheduling] :)

No comments: