Sunday, November 03, 2002

midterms...almost over.

i got some super awesome news today - i got into my spanish major, so after filling out some paper work this week, i'll be an official double degree student, which gives me an excuse to stay in school through spring quarter! yay! i can delay my entrance into the job search market.

we had the warm beach (jr. high camp) post rally earlier this evening - and wow...i don't remember being like those junior high girls. my roommate helen and i were talking about how we must be late bloomers or something since the 13/14 year old kids were all decked out in the "abercrombie & fitch" style and were, for lack of a better term, on the path to becoming future sorority girls of america. us geezer counselors were cringing. the boys were more normal. this is so making me not want to have girls as future children.

No comments: